Here are some wise words that come with aging sent to me by my wonderful mother; they are too good not to share.
Here are some wise words that come with aging sent to me by my wonderful mother; they are too good not to share. The original author is unknown.
1. I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert advice.
2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.
3. I don’t need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.
4. My people skills are just fine. It’s my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
5. The biggest lie I tell myself is “I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it.”
6. When I was a child I thought nap time was punishment. Now it’s like a mini vacation.
7. The day the world runs out of wine is just too terrible to think about.
8. Even duct tape can’t fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound!
9. When the kids text me “plz” which is shorter than please. I text back “no” which is shorter than “yes”.
10 . At my age “Getting lucky” means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.