This is a short Sunday inspiration my mom suggested I share with our readers... it's pretty interesting!
When GOD solves our problems, we have faith in HIS abilities. When GOD doesn’t solve our problems HE has faith in our abilities.
God’s accuracy may be observed in the hatching of eggs…
– those of the canary in 14 days;
– those of the barnyard hen in 21 days;
– eggs of ducks and geese hatch in 28 days;
and those of the mallard in 35 days;
The eggs of the parrot and the ostrich hatch in 42 days. (Notice, they are all divisible by seven, the number of days in a week!
How wise the Lord is in all His works of creation!
– Each watermelon has an even number of stripes on the rind.
– Each orange has an even number of segments.
– Each ear of corn has an even number of rows.
– Each stalk of wheat has an even number of grains.
– Every bunch of bananas has on its lowest row an even number of bananas, and each row decreases by one, so that one row has an even number and the next row an odd number.
– The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.
God has caused the flowers to blossom at certain specified times during the day. Linnaeus, the great botanist, once said that if he had a conservatory containing the right kind of soil, moisture and temperature, he could tell the time of day or night by the flowers that were open and those that were closed.