Two for the Show

Winds will be blowing from the east at 10 to 20 mph with highs in the low 90s. There is a 30 percent chance of a thunderstorm.

Two for the Show

Two for the Show

August 10, 2010: Winds will be blowing from the east at 10 to 20 mph with highs in the low 90s. There will be a 30 percent chance of an afternoon thunderstorm or two.
Tonight: Lows overnight will be in the upper 70s with a good breeze from the ESE. Rain chances increase to a 40% chance of an evening lightening show.
Tomorrow: Highs will be in the low 90s with a few thunderstorms possible and lows in the low 80s.
Thursday: Highs will be in the low 90s with lows in the upper 70s and a slight chance of showers.
Friday: Expect Friday’s forecast to be just like Thursday’s.

There are two systems we are watching for tropical development. One is several days into the mid Atlantic Ocean and it has a 70% chance of developing into a tropical cyclone. The other system is much closer to home and just off the SW coast of Florida. There is a 30% chance for this system to develop as it moves into the warmer waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

If you have news or information about our community that you would like to share, please send it to us by clicking here.

[sc name=”coupons”]

Leave a Comment