If you work for a company that will allow you to dress for Halloween, there are many options that can be both fun and practical.
Here are some ideas:
1. Bulldog/Gator Fan – Halloween in North Florida always means the annual Georgia/Florida festivities that lead up to the SEC’s most bitter rivalry. This is a good opportunity to support your favorite team, or even an opportunity to be the anti-Dawg or Gator! The Bulldogs and Gators will tangle this coming Saturday in Jacksonville and a little provoking of the other team never hurts!
2. Florida Tourist – This one is good if you are on your feet all day. You can go as a typical tourist with comfortable shoes, bright clothes, a floppy hat and a dangling camera around your neck. White legs with shorts, black socks, and sandals will work just as well.
3. Executive Vampire – Wear a designer outfit and fangs then flash an evil grin at anyone you like.
4. Biker Babe – If you work in a conservative atmosphere, show off your wild side with piercings and tattoos.
5. Clown – We all know about the clowns we say we work with, well here is your chance to be one of them!
6. Pirate – As I have said before, Pirates are always attractive! Anyway, everyone recognizes a Pirate, especially on Amelia Island.
No matter what you choose, be sure and have fun with it. If you work in an office with a dress code, Halloween is your chance to wear what you want for a day!