The City of Fernandina Beach is seeking proposals for a vendor to conduct security assessments of the City's existing IT infrastructure.
The City of Fernandina Beach is seeking proposals for a vendor to conduct security assessments of the City’s existing IT infrastructure. The vendor awarded the contract will assist the City in determining our current and potential future security risk profile so an appropriate set of responses can be developed. The anticipated list of vulnerabilities to be evaluated may include but is not limited to:
• Network penetration
• Social Engineering vulnerability
• Policies and practices as they pertain to 3rd party support entities
• Internal policies and practices
• Application vulnerability, internal and public-facing
• Sensitive data vulnerability
• PCI Compliance
Publication Date/Time January 13, 2017, 12:01 PM
Closing Date/Time February 06, 2017, 2:00 PM
For more information, please contact Patti Clifford in writing at email@example.com.