Even though we live on Amelia Island, sometimes, you just have to do something unusual to release the frustrations and stress that add up in your life each and every day. Try one of these the next time you need a release:
1. During your lunch break, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars ‚Äì see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the office intercom, but do not disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask, ‚ÄúDo you want fries with that?‚Äù
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks, once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions switch to espresso.
5. In the memo field of all of your checks write, ‚ÄúFor Marijuana‚Äù.
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order is ‚ÄúTo Go‚Äù.
9. Sing along at the opera.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream ‚ÄúI Won! I Won!‚Äù
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling ‚ÄúRun for your lives! They’re loose!‚Äù
13. Tell your children over dinner, ‚ÄúDue to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.‚Äù
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity‚Ä¶
14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.