Dickens on Centre transforms downtown Fernandina into a classic English village, sure to enliven your Christmas spirit. Think chestnuts roasting, carolers strolling, and readings of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Santa Claus vacationed on Amelia Island this year and has plans to return for the 2nd Annual Dickens on Centre. Check out his vacation video by clicking HERE.
If you are interested in participating in Dickens on Centre this year, please mark your calendar and come to the Historic Fernandina Business Association’s Dickens on Centre Merchant Meeting on Friday, August 26th at 10:30 a.m, in the City Hall commission chambers.
After the success of the inaugural Dickens on Centre festival, the Amelia Island Convention and Visitors Board is diligently making plans for the second annual Victorian holiday festival in downtown Fernandina. Attend on August 26th to learn more about this year’s plans and how you can get involved in this festive community event.
The event is already already promoting the holidays on Amelia Island throughout the southeast with some extra help of a special visitor:
Save the Date for Dickens on Centre 2016
· Kicks off Thursday, December 8th with America’s Youth annual lighted Christmas parade
· Festival held Friday, December 9th – Sunday, December 11 (Just one weekend this year)
Join us at the merchant meeting to learn more about:
· Site plan, street closures and event schedule
· Vendor opportunities
· Décor, lighting and entertainment plans
· Ways for your business to get involved
· Promotional plans for Dickens on Centre and Amelia Island holiday events
As we may not have contact information for everyone that may be interested, please feel free to invite other businesses that may have an interest in this informative meeting about Dickens on Centre.