There is an 8th Street streetscape and improvement group meeting on April 22, 2015, in Fernandina Beach, at City Hall.
The meeting will take place from 3:30 – 5:00 PM. I’ve heard a lot of you complain about this, now is your chance to be heard.
Here is the agenda:
1. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
2. DISCUSS LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE-RELATED IDEAS
2.1. STREETSCAPING EASEMENT AND HEIGHT INCENTIVE
2.2. BLOCK DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT
3. DISCUSS MEDIAN AND ENTRANCE DESIGN IDEAS
4. DISCUSS EIGHT FLAGS DESIGN INTEGRATION
5. DETERMINE NEXT MEETING DATE
All members of the public are invited to be present and be heard. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate in this program or activity should contact the City Clerk at (904) 310-3115 or TTY/TDD 711 (for the hearing or speech impaired). For information on the meeting itself, please contact the Community Development Department at 904-310-3135.