Dance your way into a World Record for a good cause; portions of the proceeds to benefit Wounded Warriors and Wolfson Childrens Hospital.
Be a part of this historical event, Dance for Jax! Set the Guinness World Record for Largest Ballroom Dance Class.
Whether you’re a beginner or not, In 2 hours you will be dancing like a star. You will learn to Salsa, Swing, Cha Cha, Rumba, Waltz, Foxtrot, & Tango your way into a World Record for a good cause. Portions of the proceeds to benefit Wounded Warrior Project & Wolfson Childrens Hospital.
The Goal is to have 1,001 persons in class on Saturday, September 17th, 2011, at the Prime Osborn Convention Center.
Free parking is available and check-in and registration will start at noon. Class line-up at 3:30 pm, with class starting promptly from 4:30-6:30 pm. There is a Victory Dance Party too, fromm 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
You may pick up Registration Entry Forms at Southside Medical Center Or any of the following Dance Studios: Absolute Dance, Beyond Just Dance, Avondale Dance Directions, Boleros, Dance Alday, Dance Elite, Dance Shack, Kalubys, Fred Astaire, Arthur Murray, A Social Affair, Dance Tonight, Richard’s Latin Danza, The Wedding Dance, Z Studio or find us on Facebook search “Dance for Jax.”
Rules and Regulations
1) All Participants must be 18 yrs of age or older to be eligible for the record.
2) Couples do not count as one participant.
3) Participants to be at the line-up by 3:30.
4) Class starts promptly at 4:30.
5) Spectators and under 18 are $10.00 each.
6) Prime Osborn and the organizers of the Dance for Jax Largest Ballroom Dance Class and their associates cannot be held liable for any theft of personal items or injuries sustained by any person in attendance, whether as a participant or spectator. Each person attending in any capacity whatsoever does so entirely at his or her own risk.
You may also call (904) 704-7635 for more information.