Xtreme Business Success is a two-hour, high-energy workshop designed to help you succeed in your business in this new economy.
Six dynamic speakers will address topics that matter to every business in Northeast Florida.
• Personal Power Networks by Cindy Coates, Coates Connects
• Google: Friend or Foe? by Chuck Hall, Web Marketing of North Florida
• 4-Step GUTS FORMULA for Success! By Deb Cottle, World on a String
• Names and Faces: Memory Training for Networking and Sales by Matthew Barrett, Brain-Trainers
• Top Ten Tax Tips by Jim Mainwaring, CPA
• Five Easy Ways to Put $$$ Back in the Business Owners Pocket by Ashley Berg, CEO Bottom Line Plus, LLC
This is your opportunity to meet local professionals, leaders and business owners and hear some solid advice and refreshing tips to help you succeed in business.
You will walk away from this workshop with real business tools that you can use, a greater awareness of your ability to dominate your market, and earn far more than you do today.
On June 8, 2011, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM, these powerful presentations will show you aspects of your business that you have never considered.
There will be free information, products and consultations for all attendees. Refreshments will be served. This seminar is sponsored by The Back Office
Special Offer – Anyone who purchases a ticket online or purchases a paper ticket and RSVPs online can bring a friend along AT NO CHARGE! Your friend must register online and reference your name. This offer only available to the first 25 who register, so ACT NOW!
This exciting evening takes place at Wingate by Wyndham Mayo Clinic located at 4791 Windsor Commons Ct. (JTB & Hodges behind Ruby Tuesday), in Jacksonville, Florida.